Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Traffic Lights

I can make the best coffe ever!

Drank 2 cups of coffee at my friends place, both of us were talking since 9.30 pm. When I finished up my 2nd coffee, its already 4 hours later... I washed up the coffee cups, and took off from my friends place.

My friends flat was just a few hundred metres away from where I stay. On the way walking back to my place, guess what I saw? Nothing special...

A traffic light junction.

Ever wonder when there is no traffic on the road, what will the traffic lights do? do they shut down and take a rest? Of course, they DO NOT.Then what right do I have to say that I am tired of studying, I get at least 8 hours of sleep everyday, I can have myself a break after every hour of studying... what right do I have?

The innocent traffic lights, left to wait till the dawn...

No comments: