Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Markowitz Theory

'Asset i, CAPM, infinite time period, alpha, rate of return, Markowits theory...'

These were the horrible-annoying stuffs I saw when I flipped through my finance notebook. I glanced at my watch, and it reads '5.35pm', I thought, 'Holly Smoully... I had been sitting here, in the 8th floor of the library for five and a half hours already? reading these craps...?'

Having this thought in my mind, I decided to give my self a break, I streched my body, yawned and looked through the window just beside of me, I felt a sudden quietness in my mind. The clouds were gloomy, from within the library, I couldn't felt the wind, I saw the city below me... motionless, and the sea beyond the city was so calm...

I picked up my pen, not wanting to write something, but wanting to put it back to my pencil case, packed my notes and books, wore my windbreaker and left the building, its like my body was out of control, they were moving themselve. I can't stop them? or did I even tried to stop them?

Whats Markowitz theory at the end of the day?

I'd say, 'F*** Markowitz...'

No comments: