Saturday, April 09, 2005

Distance...

Distance. What is the defination of far? How far will it have to be?

Try 8000 Km.

What will be hard to go on when there is distance? the big word, with four letters, LOVE.

Had been talking about 'distance love' with my friends 2 weeks ago, but I did not put it in my mind since then, I kinda forgot about the chat after that day, but today as I was walking back from my Uni (after over 6 hours in the library, struggling to get my lousy essay done), the wind was chilling cold, this chat suddenly strucked my head... and since I was all bored of walking all alone, I started to think about the hardship 2 will go through in a distance-relationship...

haha, oh... I got one... got into a fight, wanna sort things out, but the phone lags 2 seconds, how inconvenient is that?

You can't imagie how your creativity will lead you to a facinating tour around your stupidity... haha... well, at least mind did, thought of some really stupid things, but then, these stupid thoughts shorten the distance to home... haha..

No comments: