Thursday, April 14, 2005

Hazzy Morning

I let myself down again.

When I woke up, its already 11 o'clock, 'Crap!' was the first word that came out from my mouth. I promised myself that I will wake up earlier the night before, but when my alarm turned on at 9 o'clock, it was like the hailing of hell, Death was right in front of my door step, about to claim away my 'precious'----> SLEEP! the terrible-horrible-petrifying sound was unbearable. No matter how unwilling I am, I used a massive amount of energy to lift my eyelid open, and use my hand to grab the very heavy Nokia phone that seemed to be distance away, but in fact, it was just merely 20 cetimetres away, somehow my disipline was either still sleeping, or gone for a vacation, maybe to Samoa Island (somewhere I really wanna go)... so I though, 'arg... what the heck, just another half an hour won't do no harm...?'
The next time I woke up, my disipline found its way back, and I was waffling all to myself, saying how irresponsible I was towards my own promise to myself, how I let my self down again...
The house was empty. I felt kinda moody.
Whats the 'main idea' (2 words that I often came across lately, due to some course...and some essay) of this blog? none, just felt like writing something in this hazzy morning, this Day...
Har~ har~ waste your 2 minutes to read it! 'crap...'

No comments: