Friday, April 15, 2005

To Brandon...

I got myself connected to the net that 13th of April morning, again, the usual routines, check my mailboxES, reply them... I saw an email from Friendster, I clicked on my 'Favorites' and click on 'Friendster.com'. Anxiously, I was wondering what this testimonial will be about?
''Well, well, well Somebodys turning 21 in New Zealand, which I believe is one of his passions in life to be out there, in some foreign place, learning and experiencing as much as he can. Well, since I can't buy u dinner on your Bday,I guess I'll write u a testimonial instead. For starters, after knowing this guy for 18 years, since I was only 3, this guy is definitely a fun and outgoing person, not to mention nice to hang out with too. He's also someone that treasures experiences and appreciates the small and often finer things in life and thus makes him an interesting and truly inspiring friend. To keep this short and sweet, I believethat u will be able to accomplish anything as long as u put ur heart and soul into it, and may you be ever ready to greet further challenges in life, as there'll definitely be great things instore for u. As they say, the ABCs of success: Ability, Breaks & Courage. All there is to it...'', by Brandon Chua .
Lets talk a little bit about this guy, Brandon. He is one of those whom I had known for my whole life, he is, no doubt, one of my best friend, no wait... in fact, my Brother. We started playing together since we were 3 in kindergartern, he use to known himself as Superman, and me, the unbeatable Spiderman. *LOL* Those were seriously some great time. We maintain our close relationship till secondary school, we studied in different school, and we lost contact.
It wasn't til a few years ago I regained contact with him, and we started hanging out again, often. We shared everything, when I say everything, I really mean EVERYTHING (you know what they are, Brandon... wink* wink*) haha, sounds dodgy huh? Anyway, he really shares stuff, he taught me a lot of things (Tony Buzan!!! for one...), and for that, I'd really like to thank him. (There is one more thing I'd like to point out, his head is Huge, Darn!! sorry Bran...haha).
My birthday? A quiet relaxing one, but I don't need a huge-grand-splendid celebration, its these kind of small stuffs, like a genuine testimonial that matters most to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 21st Bro...

Ha, hope you really enjoy the 'present' that all of us gave you last night. Thought you expect to have a unusual birthday this year, but still, something need to be going on. Since it is your 21st, and its your fisrt time in your life time to have birthday at oversea, so it shall be different, thought it might be not.

But, bro, hope you really enjoy it. CheerSS..I am waiting for your 'present' now..^_^hahaha...Don't be too 'gray', life is beautiful, as long as God is on your side...