Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Superman Vs. Spiderman

What a coincidence?
Was just talking about the awesome Spiderman and the lousy Superman, (if you just join us, please read the previous post). haha...
I just finished my horrible Finance lecture and was walking towards the bus station when I saw the new issue of 'Salient' uni Magazine lying on the free-magazine rack. I've always like to read it. It's a weekly magazine published by a bunch of uni students, who seriously don't have nothing to do and think about, except sitting in the publishing room with bad ventilation system and write about craps. But get one thing straight, its the crap that I liked.
Picked a copy up, feeling excited.
As I flipped through the magazine, this particular page caught my attention. Its about spidy versus tong boy, its like a 'left' and 'right' debate thing, arguing which of these super heroes are cooler, pretty stupid huh? (get the idea what crap is in this mag.? and they dare to known themselves as Salient?) ANYWAY, I read through the whole thing, and I am obviously NOT going to tell you guys the details, its a 3000 words (at least) debate. But, it was pretty interesting though to see how grown ups can still argue like a child over their favorite super hero (but, I'm reading it, that makes me what?) haha...
Who is the coolest then?
tong boy, go home. Spidy, you rooooooooooock.

No comments: