Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Today

*went to school at 12 noon, finished 2 hours of boring finance lecture, listened to a couple of chinese presenting their idea in some random topics related to finance, with bad accent. Bad bad accent.
*happy to have survived the class, waited YS, SY, and HH at Rutherford house, hoping that they might be able to give me a sense of direction of what to do. The usual. Home.
*not willing to give up the day just like that, went to Wellington city library, got a few cds, which I'm pretty happy about, got Tchaichovsky, 2 Rachmaninov, and a famous chinese erhu concerto, called The Butterfly Lovers (Liang2 Zhu4 in chinese). haha, Ripping them off!
*it was raining while I was walking home, but the little drops of tears from heaven didn't bother me, coz I was holding AK's cd walkman, listening to Tchaikovsky's piano concerto no. 1. Beautiful.

No comments: