Sunday, July 31, 2005

This thing call life

Another exciting saturday.
I was suppose to wake up early in the morning and should be swimming in the warmed pool like a blue whale. Unfortunately, this blue whale is a lazy one. I slept til 11, and still did not felt like getting up. People walking around me, listening to musics, jumping around, having brunch, kick starting with their productive day (hint: I am currently sleeping in the lounge), and me, in the midst of all those activities, were still tucked under my duvet, my hands occasionally extending out of my duvet just to reach my annoying phone to off the alarm, set to snore. This is not a case about will and determination. Its just sometimes hard, its not that you don't have a strong detemination, but, your body just kinda do all the talking, and not you. yeah, yeah, I know, I'm just giving excuse to my own laziness. But I am proud of it, at least I don't act macho, when I know I am really tired and I wouldnt have enjoy my time in the pool, all exhausted. More Excuses.
But eventually, the blue whale gets up, and decided to skip swimming, and go straight to rock climbing with Carmen. Of course, not without having some food in my stomach first. Did try to pull AK up from getting her butt stucked to the sofa, and go join me for some rock climbing. or come on... at least a walk? That lazy bump. Which kinda projects to a result of me going to rock climbing with Carmen only, and her butt still stuckedon the sofa. or somewhere around the house.
Rock climbing was awesome, today was my first time, and I was hardout. well, at first. a piece of advise for people who are going for rock climbing in the future, don't relly too much on your hand, use both legs and hands, or you'll end up like me. Hands shaking til now, after 12 hours. but it was seriously fun. Definately something worth doing when you feel like procrastinating. lol.
Went working right after rock climbing with Carmen and Belinda. Was really afraid that I might break something while working for my hands were out of control. turns out alright though. But the night was busy. I just don't know what were those customers thinking, its a windy night, raining, cold. it wasnt a perfect day to come out for an italian meal. its like a busiest day ever. ever.
After working for 6 and a half hour, I walked home. Took me 35 minutes to walk up hill and down hill before I reached glenmore. I was suppose to be happy. well, at least I dont have nothing to be sad about. Instead, I was all numb. Not suprisingly. I actually quite often see myself like this. Thinking about something which no one ever practically gives a shit about. But one minute, I was walking back home, alone, on the long and winding road, the next minute, I was dancing in my flat with Johnny, over my favorite ABBA song, called Dancing Queen, and another minute, me and Dan silent-pirated Johnny. *time out: what is silent pirate? its just this game me and my flatmates play, where the one getting silent pirated will have to be sleeping at the moment, and the other two guys will have to run up to him, jumping on this bed with full pace, screaming 'silent pirate'(real loud) at the same time, and then try to grab his nipples or just tickle him. * thats some game huh? wink wink* lol. Dynamic is it. This thing call life?
yeah, it is. I guess, thats the point of keeping the story goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha, awesome rock climbing aye. ^^

This is what we call life. Keep on going bro.

Anna said...

Another exciting Saturday in the White house!!

Hey!! How dare you talk about my butt like that!!!? it's been copyrighted, you can only write about it if you ask my permission first!!! hmph!!

but... yeah... lazy bump... that's what i am!! Next weekend when the weather is better (i hope) then i'll go rock climbing with you! Just need to cut my nails first, cos otherwise i cant climb.

See you later! in just a second when i turn around... cos urr picking out earrings