Monday, July 25, 2005

Chin up

I was walking home the other night after 7 long hours working in the kitchen of Lacasa Pasta. Had my Sony neckphone on, listened to the musics in my mp3 player. At a point I started to realized that I had been walking with my eyes constantly looking at my shadow on the floor, as I look up, the road which I had walked for almost a week now, suddenly seemed so different. It seemed like I am in some place...new.

So, my friends... stand straight, chin up, and the world will look different.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it'll look different when u're sharing a different thought as well. when i was in pulau perhentian, i smiled when the wind brushed over my chin, but when knit my brow because of the bright sun, i felt headache...see, the difference... at the same spot...i could've just smile and chill...