Monday, July 25, 2005

Back to New Zealand


The wing which brought me back.

And the flatting adventure goes on, moved into my new flat and will be expected to stay here for the next 7 or 8 months until next summer. Its on Glenmore street, which is like the furthest place to city centre in wellington (just exaggerating... obviously). But seriously, its far away, have to walk at least a good 30 minutes to get to town, but so far, I have enjoyed the walk. Its good to still have time after classes or after loads and loads of assignments, to clear your mind, and think of something else, during the long walk.

Johnny, Dan, Anna, Esther, Green... Looking forward to what will happen in this flat aye... haha..

Back to school... been having some hard time (not as hard as I thought it would be though) catching up with my classes, since I did not come back until the end of the second week of school. still, its good to be back, its good, its good... its goooooooooood... (if you saw Bruce Almighty before, then you'll know).

Its a sunday noon, the sun is shining, leaves gently dancing on the edge of the tree branches along the slow breeze, and I am in the lounge, listening to Coldplay. Its gonna be a beautiful day, don't wanna stay home wasting it. So til then, peace out!

No comments: