Monday, July 24, 2006

A Good Cry

"if you cant laugh at yourself, life could seem a whole lot longer than you like... what do you do? you laugh you know, I'm not saying I don't cry, but... in between, I laugh, and I realize how silly it it to take anything too seriously... plus, I look forward to a good cry...

... feels pretty good."Sam, from Garden State

a good cry huh? its not til when its being said and heard, that you realize you had already forgotten how it feels to cry, to love... to feel. its been a while since I last did, and I feel like shit. how much dignity does it take for a guy to cry?

while the world is sliding across the ecliptic plane, I halted in the pass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good movie, awesome line. I memorized what she said there because it is so true, and I want to be able to look at life in the same way.

Another good one is:
"It's when you cry just a little but you laugh in the middle that you've made it." (Jason Mraz, Tonight, not again)