Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Decision made - somehow

called my mom again today, talk for a little more than three quarters of an hour. we talked about my work in kitchens, hows life back in Malaysia, my mom's part time job as a clerk which she quited last saturday, the backpack I had my eye on (which I bought this afternoon), and then finally about our family scattered around the world, and how I really feel like staying in New Zealand. that very moment, my mom said something which helped me decided on something.

"its a dilemma, though I know you really like to stay in New Zealand, theres another thought saying it would be, you know... good... to have you... Back. but I do hope you will succeed in securing your Visa in NZ of course, if thats what you want..."

=)

2 comments:

rainbow mushroom said...

good luck & all the best!
if everything goes right, i might see u there...

Anonymous said...

bro, may you get what you desire man.cheers