Wednesday, July 05, 2006

???

half way through, and lets see whats on the list huh?

1. just came back from a trip down south, for the third time, with my brother. good times.
2. bought 3 books, very heavy stuff, "Handmaids tale", "Girl with a Pearl Earing" & "March".
3. got a 180 bucks external hard disk.
4. got a pair of Sennheiser PX 200 headphones from my brother! yeah!
5. lost every piece of music in my laptop, which I eventually got back at least half, thanks to Roy
6. started working day and night in the kitchen's'. really tiring, but for the fast cash, guess Im bound to labour myself for a few more weeks huh.
7. got myself really wasted at a friends housewarming party. hung over for 2 days. damn.
8. looking for jobs? neh... better not get in to this topic.
9. going to get a back pack and a goretex jacket at Kathmandu sales. 2008 Europe. here I come.
10. miss my family. & friends
11. called home, friends. good times.
12. no coffee lately, coz of the hung over and wasted stomach. but soon... soon...
13. miss jazz at lido for so many times I lost count. i miss it.
14. found out jazz at sandwiches is actually good!!
15. dying to hang out with friends. everyone of them.
16. this is really random huh.....?
17. guess i better stop here before I fall asleep...

...

...