Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Bourne Identity

so National Bank is chargin' me flippin 30 cents for everytime I swipe my debit card. and I uses my debit card like a million times a day. that means, A LOT!!

I went to the teller this morning and asked to close down my account, the man didnt say much, introduced me to this personal manager, sat down, and it was all done. straight away, holding 391 dollars in my hand, I cross the street to Bank New Zealand for a new account.

so I told the customer service officer how National Bank was cutting my throat with the sharpen edges of the charges, and how they shhuu me off by not tryin to retain me as their loyal customer. she took pity on me, and offered me a Graduate package. that is, no monthly cost, no transaction cost, no nothing! sweet! being introduced to another personal manager, my new account was on its way!

when being asked for identification:

Malaysian probation drivers licence - expired (today!! 11/07/2006, means I get my full licence!)
ViC student card - expired
International Student Card - expired
library card - no pictures (insufficient proof of identity)
Visa Card - no pictures (same as above)
flat security card - er..
IDD calling card - er..

so turns out Ive got no forms of identification anymore.. well, cept for my:

passport - expires November 2006.

guess I better start renewin my stuff huh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

really?
then i should get one too

Anonymous said...

ha bro, that was what the manager in BNZ told me last time, graduate account, no charges at all, which is far more better than stupid national bank.