Monday, April 10, 2006

Third Chapter

she wore a normal black T. black 2/3 pants. with the same marble balls necklace and a black apron. cept today, she's got a pair of casual-round headed-silver-sparkling shoes on. as if an innocent star standing out alone in the deep dark sky.

she made me another one of those flatwhite she proundly claim the best. Today, us holding each a cup of flatwhite after work, we talked for the first time ever. I took a sip of my coffee, it was still a bit bitter. Learned that she is 19, currently travelling around New Zealand. after NZ, she will return to the states for college, studying psychology (AK?). and that... she is leaving this thursday. I took another sip of my coffee. its sweeter this time, with the half tea spoon sugar I scooped in earlier completely dissolved.

I asked her if she is working on wednesday after I down the last cubic of coffee in my cup. delighted that I will see her at least once more, I said goodbye and thank her for the coffee.

I walked home with a smile, yet some where in the curve of my lips, there was the presence of sadness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tell me bro, who is she