Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Just another day

I guess everything happened on a 'just like any other' day huh? the tsunami, September 11th attack, when Newton found out the existence of gravity, when I broke my thumb...

well, today is one of those 'just like any other (work)day - and then something happened' day.

I had a flippin shitty day at work. spilling over a bucket of moping water was not the worst thing that happened when my chef is in a bad mood. spilling over 8 litre of oil in the store room was. seriously, seriously... it was pretty messed up.

there was about half an inch of oil racing across the surface of the store room. oil flood, literally. (callum, I guess you would say "wowses... ... awesome.").

ah well... shit happens. at least I got a bottle of free beer after work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowses bro ... that's ... pretty ... loog ... ... awesome.

Anonymous said...

man........ no wonder u sound so......
=.=" i am not thinking how messy it was, i was thinking, how did u clean it up afterall?