Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Fourth chapter

the final chapter.

I couldnt be bother to look at what she wore anymore. shes got an attarctive feature, small pink lips, medium nose, she's even got a small kite shape diamond ear rings hanging on her ears. but the lime light was on her eyes -- her ocean-clear blue eyes. I noticed it when she asked:

" where actually ARE you from?".
"I'm from Malaysia"
"oh... I see..."
"ever been there?"
"neh..."

and thats about everything she'd ever learned about me.

the first few coffees she ever made me, it was abit tasteless, a coffee made out of obligation.
the second last coffee she made me was one of the best coffee I'd ever had.
the last coffee she made me today, was bitter. was it the coffee? or was it me?

she said good bye at 10.30pm. I didn't (couldn't?) say anything more than that too. if I were to go back in time, I miiiiight have said more. stupid me.

again, life goes on. its all about goodbyes... and a bottle of Monteth's black aye?

No comments: