Sunday, March 12, 2006

finally, something to be excited about!

the grass on Waitangi Park was dancing with the wind. lying on the grass, I felt the firmness of the ground.. yet the grass was waving like the rough surface of the ocean on a windy day. what I saw was a conflicting to what I felt. but it didnt affect me in anyway... haha...

holding Memoirs of a Geisha in my hand, pushing my elbow hard against the ground, I felt the grass constantly tickling me. Boon, Toby and XJ was enjoying the sun while I burried myself in my book. As I was digging my way in, a ring tone and a mere vibration broke my concentration. I was being suck out of the book grave in an instant.

I hold my soap-like phone, push the green button.......... to cut the story short...

...my brother called and told me he and my sister will come visit on the beginning of June! yeah!!!! haha...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome man ...
hopefully this means you can stick around for a while till july, so we can catch up again.

theres ALWAYS time for a last hack ...

-cal

Unknown said...

definately man...

awesome.