Friday, June 24, 2005

Until Now...

... everything is going on just fine.
Finished my hell-like-exams, found a new flat, which I am really excited about moving in to, having thought that I will be flating with a bunch of 'fine fine' people, it is almost expected that something absurd is going to happened, something funny, something I look forward to very much. Finally, a whole new chapter in my New Zealand flating life, as I discussed with AK(talking about AK, haven't heard from her lately aye..) that I shouldn't put too much expectation on it, but I am sure, it will still be way better than my previous flating experience. way better.
Spent a couple of days in New Plymouth right after the exams. Dan texted me the day I finished my exams, and invited me to this road trip up north, I accepted the exclusive invitation without any hesitation. The next thing I know, I was in Greg's Audi the next morning, starting off to a six hour drive journey towards our destination. It wasn't some luxurious trip, neither was an experience-full trip, it was just a couple of day away, simple, relax kinda trip. It was awesome. We even stole Green's Korean flag and took some really 'inspiring' pictures. yeah, when I say inspiring, you know it isn't really something inspiring, rather something, amusingly ridiculous.
YY came up from Dunedin and gave me a four days 3 nights visit in Welly, was (and still is) really happy she came. Again, did not do anything fancy, just showed her around town, uni, took heaps and heaps of pictures with her Canon IXUS, and talked a lot bout stuffs, and stuffs n stuffs. Yeah, didn't want her to leave, but ah well, life goes on, lifeee goesss onnn...
And, by the end of this week, I will be flying back to Malaysia, enjoy my two weeks time away from New Zealand, leaving the cool autumn breeze, back to the warm hell hole. one word. Excited.
til then, peace out!

No comments: