Sunday, June 05, 2005

Empty

My Mind. or was it too full.
Was talking in MSN with Anna yesterday night, we both noticed that we haven't been contributing a lot to our blog lately, and here I am, Anna, trying to share something which I don't really know where to begin.
Lets just begin with my mood lately, down? happy? hm, don't really know, lets just start again. Been really busy? no, have heaps of spare time hiding myself in my bed, or got my eyes stucked on the television, while instead, I should be in the library for longer hour than I was a few days before. Ok, I know, I am talking craps, lets begin again... ... ... arg, I give up.
Things had been really complicated lately, chaotic incidences happening one after another. Just like what I told Anna, was it my mind was really empty, not having anything to write about? or maybe it was that my mind was too full, too much crap stucked in my head, and I do not know where to begin.What was it that was so chaotic? Hm, when I come to think of it, I think its me, myself. Been spending too much time by myself. Me, me, me and my imagination.
"Hm, don't get what I mean? don't worry, you, and a lot of people, don't really understand it..."

No comments: