Thursday, June 16, 2005

Closing to an end

For three plus weeks I had been living the life of a nerd, studying at least five to six hours a day in the library, going through the same thing over and over again. Am I done with my studies, since I had been flippin the notebook back and forth for a few times already?
Hell NO.
Yeah, you guessed it, its finance, finance again. Of the pass three weeks of exams period, my exams have to be on the last two days. Its kind of unsettling when you come to think that your friends finished their test before you even started yours.
In three more days, everything will come to an end, the grand finale for this semester. I can already imagine myself on the plane, burden-free, flying back to Malaysia, as the background music plays Bubble, 'Come fly with me, lets fly lets fly away...' hmmmm... relaxing...
til then, what ever religion you are, pray to your Gods for me, ok?

1 comment:

sunflowr said...

best best best for today and tomorrow's papers! whooosh!