Wednesday, February 07, 2007

You know? the job thing?

I GOT IT!

let me explain, the position is "trainee dealer" in a well-developed commodities firm, trading precious matels, agriculture good, future contracts, options, yada-yada-yada. you get the idea.

a month spending miserable time all alone in my brothers room, doing nothing but job hunting, I guess its being paid-off now. reasonable salary, good benefits, training provided, boy-o-boy am I feeling contented. I am.

yet, this is just the begining of another long strech of suffering.

Awesome.

2 comments:

JeSs said...

hey!!

congrats on the job :DDD guess ur hard work looking for one paid off..

so i guess now with a job...you can come to KL to party one more time before the start of workkk :D

Anonymous said...

hey, just heard the news; congrats bro!