Tuesday, February 27, 2007

hows it?

I got my first pay cheque today. yep. one whole week worth.

experiencing a shock at the mo. you know... after one whole year of hullabaloo, to settle down on a 10-hour day-shift, itsss... no child's play. you get it. right?

althought I must say, despite the hardship of having to wake up at 7 everyday, and arrive home at the hour where the hour hand and minute hand point at the exact same numbers, 12 hours later, I'm learning so much it overwhelms me. And as everyday pass, I am hungry for more.

its tiring, this job, I am still struggling to keep myself awake during the first 5 hours in the office, but it is rewarding. how far I've come from 5 months ago when I left New Zealand without a hint of the future. despair. and now, I'm on the track of becoming a professional.

its a lil' bit of bitterness, and a lil' bit ecstasy.

its like a good'ooold... Guinness Stout. thats how it is.

No comments: