Thursday, October 20, 2005

Why worry?

if i have a whole world of christian praying for me? but i am still, kind of...

thanks...
to those who visit (no matter you saw me or not)
to those who texted (didnt have enough credit to reply all, sorry)
to those who accompanied me to the hospital (good times, ei?)
to those who pray (did and will)
to those who worried for me
to those who gave me food (fruits and M&M's)
to those who gave me hugs
to those who went to the hospital to give me a surprise visit (but didnt see me as I was home already)
to those who offered me money to help out with my living expenses

I appreciate them all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yala
dun worry
hehe

chingwen said...

ya .. why worry?? operation -i'll pray for u . exam- i'll pray for u.financial problem-i'll pray for u :>
Loves from frens around u can defect every single trials n hardships u r going to face :>u r not alone :>
trust me .. HE will take care of u :>