Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Just as

and so... I looked at the time, 12.03am.

made up my mind that I should leave the party, immediatly, the thought of me being alone on the dark, long and winding road surface in my mind, unpleasant, but unavoidable. Just as I stood up to grab my down jacket, I heard EW saying that he wanted to go too. having making clear that he was going the same way, I thought, "finally, someone to walk with me, not all the way, but at least a person to leave with me...".

said good byes to birthday boy and girl, left as if I dont care, but deep down, there was a few million reasons I want to stay, but only one, not to. in no time, we reached a junction where we have to split up, said good bye, and we both turn away.

just as I thought I am going to be alone again, I heard someone called my name, looked back, it was AK and JP. my flatties. of course, my following journey back home was accompanied by a few conversations, some constructive, some not. but I love them all.

No comments: