Tuesday, October 18, 2005

F.r.i.e.n.d.s.

and so, I stood in front of my door step, looking at four of them leave, until they were no where in sight. the early evening sun was beating down on them. on me.
The warmth was soothing. I stood there for a few more minutes in company of the sun.
I wanted to tell them how greatful I was for their visit as they left, for it must have been an effort-full journey for them to come to my place. I wanted to give eveyone of them a hug, for I have been treated by them in ways I do not deserve. I wanted to give each of them a smile, for that was what they came to see. but all I could offer was merely a few frowns, for things had been really overwhelming.
Think what I am trying to say is (if you guys are reading this... 7 of you), I know your caring for me, and I know I am not good in expressing myself, still (learning low context culture huh?), but I appreciate every little things you guys did for me. and that sometimes though I might seemed moody, its enjoyable to just be around. and that part of my frowns lately was because the thought of you guys, my family for the pass months, are going to leave for Malaysia, without me in just a few months time. and that I know, I will miss out a lot, too much in fact when you guys are in Malaysia. I envy that.
so, cheers, F.a.m.i.l.y.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

No worries, buddy, everything is going to be just fine.

C.H.E.E.R.S. for everyone+ everything...

Anonymous said...

hey, no worries
most important is rest more and take care now
dun think too much first

Anonymous said...

@ -}----

No worries! (as everyone said)
Believe what u've got now...it's not an imagination...the thumb, the frienship...it's all yours.
Trust ur eyes - what u see is true
Trust ur heart - what u feel is real
U have us (F.R.I.E.N.D.s), therefore u deserve all that!

Anonymous said...

A good friend always said that he doesn't deserve the love from his friends.

While I said, great friends will always love you more than you could think of because you truly deserve for all these.

^_~

Unknown said...

deep appreciation. deep deep appreciation.

Anonymous said...

Hey... just wanna tell you that "that's what friends are for..." you may be in pain for a few months but at the meantime you are building a stronger frienship with us! Take care bro...

Unknown said...

diana,

bro? since when you became my bro? haha...

cheers!