Friday, September 02, 2005

TTTsW


The Time Traveller's Wife Posted by Picasa

I was bathing myself in the sun, with TTTsW in my hands, sitting on the red couch near to the glass wall in Rutherford House (one of my Uni's campus). infront of me, people strolling, some with a backpack, and thick books, some with a dog, sunglasses and jogging wears, some in suits, leather shoes. vehicle, heavy, light speeding across. the sky was clear with a only a few patches of clouds hanging in the middle of the light blue. its slowly floating from the west to east side of the sky. its like a huge moving 3D drawings. but I wasnt appreciating it.

A couple walked up to the couch behind me, it was yellow. sat down, and started to chat aloud. Shaun came, touch me with his finger on my shoulder, notifying me about his arrival, and quickly pointing to the direction of the toilet, I dipped my head slightly to show 'ok, I'll sit here and wait'. The sun continued to shine, I continued to submerge myself in the book I was holding.

I was my last 50 pages, Henry was dying in the book, and I dont feel like reading anymore.

but I couldnt stop.

if you are reading this post, and you havent read the book. read it, trust me. read it.

3 comments:

Anna said...

That wonderful book still haunts me... Clare and her timetraveling husband pop up in my mind now and then when I'm busy doing other things...

Glad you enjoyed it!

sunflowr said...

I stopped reading at that very part. Couldn't go on. Heart-wrenching read eh?

Unknown said...

sunflowr: yeah... i know...