Saturday, September 24, 2005

And so,

here I am, finally.

oh no no...its not over yet, not quite. Here is an update for those who really care.

I've just pass up a 80 pages, yes, I will say it again, 80 pages group marketing assignment today, and its not a joke. its really hard to work in teams when the assignment is so... freakin... huge in size and when everyone's writing style is so... freakin... different, but our group has proved it possible to overcome these hinders. we rock!!

so, 1 down, 2 more to go, a finance essay which I have to choose a topic of my own, and international business with a 30 pages case to be analysed. worst thing of all, it both due on the same day, next friday. next friday? shit.

After next friday, there goes the thing every boy and girl in their schooling period hate and fear the most. examination.

again, may God have mercy on my soul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear, im currently working on my AUT and Auckland Uni's applications...oh... when u r free, i've got tons of questions to ask u~~~ HELP...