Wednesday, September 14, 2005

My Nike



After 2 years being worn under my feet, the bottoms of the shoes are falling out, its not quite the color 'white' anymore, as the mud cruelly cover up its pure innocent body. there are signs of the shoelace being bitten violently by teeth, probably a dog's teeth. the blue NIKE logo beside is slowly turning yellow because of the dynamic changes in weather. rain poured on them, the sun shone mercilessly on them, the crazy wind blew on them, oh how much you have been through, my dear dear NIKE?

I went backpacking over 2000 Km, I wore you, rock climbing, I wore you, out for movie and dinner, I wore you, travel all the way to NZ, I wore you... play paint-ball, basking, karaeoke, play hacky, going to a snow mountain, walked to the beach and back, having coffee at a jazz pub, I wore you... you are versatile, you are ultimate, you are beautiful...

I would like to pay tribute to you...

1 comment:

sunflowr said...

it has been faithful