Monday, August 08, 2005

Wondering...

I know I know, you're probably sick of looking at my picture everytime you visit my blog, and feel like vomiting, to save the food you just ate, I'll just post something and take the picture of the last post.

A question: if you were given the power to choose 2 days of normal days, or 1v ery happy but conversely 1 very sad day, which one would you choose?

I won't share my answer with you guys, coz, it would take a few thousand words to answer it, or maybe coz my english isn't good enough to explain such thing, or rather, you won't understand my explaination.

but I'd pretty much like to listen to your answer. no matter if you are just someone wondering between blogs, or my friends.

p/s: by the way, if you are a usual, you'll notice the title of my blog had change, no more gravity crap, and don't worry, I am not suffering from any abnormal psychology, just felt like changing it, and AK inspired me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will not choose any, but follow my path way now..^^Its always difficult to choose...so don't ever have the power to choose, but adhere...hehe

Anonymous said...

i'll choose to feel n experience the high and the low of my life.
well, its too much words n saliva to explain though. so, till we meet ;p