Saturday, August 20, 2005

Decision

Went out with 7+ of them to reading cinema for a movie, it was good, not in the sense of its story line, but it was entertaining, actions and special effects bla bla bla, it matches the demand of the mass audience, us. Texted AK after the movie, but without any anticipation on a reply, it was more of a 'give it a shot' thing, aiming the mere chances that she might be up, and was able to leave the door open for me... after 2 hours 13 minutes and 10 seconds, I am still waiting for her reply... haha... fat chance...

some how ended up in TT's room, in front of her very-slow Presario 2200 Compaq. The night is deep, TT dreaming hard beneath her duvet behind me, about her boss calling early in the morning telling her that she dont have to go to her early shift, and that she would climb back into her bed, and sleep until the end of time... haha, dream on... while she works tomorrow morning, I will be the one realising her dreams...

15 minutes later...

trying to figure out what I should write about, instead of thinking what I want to write, I am thinking of someting else...

I've decided on something, yes... I've decided.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

b4 u think u r too free. let me remind u that u owe me a "by hand writing" letter... ;p