Saturday, August 20, 2005

The butterfly effect

Went to the blog I accidentally bumped into a few weeks ago after my previous post, (TT still dreaming hard), which I read quite often lately.

todays post was about the blog moving to elsewhere, and that that will be the last post.

was kind of suprise.

its amazing that such small decision made by a person, to move the blog elsewhere, can affect someone who is not in anyway related to his or her life, someone like me. Bet the writter didn't thought that someone half a globe away from him or her would be suprise of the moving-elsewhere-blog huh...

which made me thought of the butterfly effect - even the flap of a butterfly's wings could change the entire course of time.

p/s: sinyee, no... not because of the day-of-the-week 'EFFECT'

No comments: