Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Sucks!

What? Air New Zealand of couse!

Went to Air New Zealand today, wanted to change my flight date from 30th of Sept to 26th of June. Waited until my turn, the lady actually got up and said to me, she will go off for a minute. Guess what, a minute for her was half an hour for me. I actually felt asleep infront of the counter. Did she went to shit? for a coffee? or to give birth to a child? I don't give a shit...

anyway, had confirmed my flight date, the following is my itinerary:

All in one day - 26th of June -

08.30 am - Depart from Wellington to Auckland (NZ time)
09.30 am - Arrive in Auckland (NZ time)

11.30 am - Depart from Auckland to Singapore (NZ time)
06.40 pm - Arrive in Singapore (MY time)

09.20 pm - Depart from Singapore to K.L. (MY time)
10.15 pm - Arrive in K.L. (MY time)

11.00 pm - Home, watching TV! wicked! (MY time)

p/s: if you have a choice, DO NOT choose Air New Zealand!

No comments: