Monday, May 16, 2005

In search for a new flat

yeap, I am moving again.
Over the pass 4 months in New Zealand, I had been playing a game, a game call 'moving houses'. I rekon I will qualify in guinness's world of records, being the one who move houses the most in 4 months.
Lets recap:
First day in New Zealand, I had been staying in a backpackers called Wildlife, it was a nice backpacker's place, with black and white stripes painted on the out side of the building, best thing - free internet 24/7 (resident only). Worst thing - its 20 bucks a night!!!
The following 2 1/2 weeks, 223(door no.), The Terrace (road), my senior's house, it was a really small house with one double bed room, and one single bed room and a tiny living room. Felt like home when I stayed there, best thing - I had a double room/queen size bed all to myself. Worst thing - having to leave the house...
And then there was, 201, The Terrace, another senior's house, just move down a couple of houses from 223, had to move out because another senior who was staying in the double room (in 223) came back from Malaysia. Stayed there for a week ++, best thing - Get to enjoy sleeping on the sofa for a week - small, but comfortable. Worst thing - the kitchen was so messy.
Currently, staying in 6E/163, The Terrace again, and of course it is again a few houses away from 201, this is the place I called home for the last 3 months til now. BUT NOT FOR LONG. contract ends at 27th of June, and off I go again. best thing - Sky TV(like Astro), free gym, nice kitchen, mini Hifi. Worst thing - I have to share a queen size bed with a dude, don't laugh, coz thats not funny at all.
Looks like the game continues huh. Fun? yeah, its fun alright, try pack and unpack, then pack and unpack again for 4 times, and you'll know the joy in it. My next destination, hm, had have a few alternatives, lets see how it goes...

1 comment:

chingwen said...

no worries larr:>
u r welcome anytime:> just pop by when u don't feel like going back home ok? n of course u can stay in our living room when ur contract is over :>