Saturday, March 19, 2005

Friday Afternoon

It is a friday afternoon, I usually get out of my last lecture for the week in friday afternoon with a high spirit, getting ready to party, why? cos it is weekend already!

As usually, I left my last lecture, which was International Business Class, and came to the computer lab, dubbed 'cybercommon' by myUni (cool name ei?), check some emails, reply them if I feel like replying them, but it's different today, the 'high spirit' isn't here with me, it didn't follow me out of the lecture hall... I am sitting here now, completely numbed...

Guess it's like a cycle, sometimes you ride on the top of the curve (which plots 'degree of happiness' againts 'time' on a diagram), sometimes, you just happen to slip right down to the bottom, and when people ask you what's wrong... you suddenly realise that, you have no idea! There is no particular reason for it...

Guess everybody have been through the same situation ei? If someoneask me 'how's life in New Zealand?' this very moment, I would give the standard answer, 'Fine, you?', but if you ask how am I feeling right now, I would say nothing...

why?

somethings, you have to experience it yourself to know why... Maybe, its just a lazy friday afternoon afterall...

No comments: