Thursday, March 10, 2005

Between Strangers

It was 2.20am in the morning, the television was tuned to the Discovery Channel, I kept the TV on although no one was watching it, having a little noise in the house made me felt...somehow easier... Whats tangling in my mind wasn't my assignments or up-coming finance term test, it was - ''fifth week, this is already my fifth week in New Zealand, has it been five weeks already?''

Walking between strangers in a stranger's land is a very refreshing experience, my life has step into a new chapter as I took my first step onto this Land of Long Cloud, and as every forward step I took, made this land less strange to me... My time here, isn't what I had expected it to be, but still, I trust that there is a 'joy' in everything, right? have hope, have faith! and my friend, you too!

My final year isn't going to be easy, I know that clearly in my head, just like my Swedish friend, Robert said, ''there is no such thing as holiday in University...'' true ei? I refuse to believe this fact, I am not a supernatural human being with a body which never sleep nor rest, or an alien with an ultimate-huge-enormous-extra-large brain, capable of learning everything... I am just a typical teenager, who wants to have fun while he still can!

No comments: