Sunday, July 01, 2007

"Fly"

I want to grab my back pack now, fill the 60 litres of space with some clothings and jacket, grab a ticket to Berlin, rent a discounted car, and drive down from Frankfurt, to Munich, then to Rome. Along the few weeks drive, I shall meet someone, we shall share the ride, have fun inter cultural talks, appreciate the scenery, enjoy some true tuscan food, laugh at the Italy-english accent, then we shall say good bye at some point.

I shall stay in a budget backpackers by the hill some where in Italy, share cheers with em' other backpackers while having our self-made dinner, sitting out in the yard, enjoying the sun set. we will share a bottle of nice Chianti wine.

I shall drive off again the next day, after taking some mental photos of those I shared the night with, to the next european country... which I will only then decide. and then the next... and the next...

No comments: