Monday, July 30, 2007

Every little things

I plugged in my earphone this morning while I was steppin out the door. it was usually bright at that hour already, but it was raining abit this morning. I was havin the Monday Blues. As I gently click the play button on my Ipod, the very song that I felt like listening came on. I smiled and was off for the day. feeling lucky.

After work, though a long day, me and a collegue, invited, of all the people, the Managing Director out for dinner. We didnt go to some fancy restaurant with dimmed lights. believe it or not, it was a Hawker centre. moreover, a lousy one but with good local food. of course, it was implied that the best part of having dinner with your MD was that... its free, right? we "talked cock" over dinner (a very Singaporean way of saying "chatted"). so that was fun.

Got home, saw AK's postcard from Auckland lying all flat on the table! (but the written date was 25 June 2007, AK, did you got lazy on sending the postcard out again... grin...) hehe...

for those of you who know me enough would know I have a (good? bad?) habbit of appreciating everything little things in life.weird. well, these were the little drops of contentment in my all-in-a-day's life.

enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you know it! Actually there are still people who have not gotten their postcards... You're one of the lucky few.. but I carry the pile of remaining ones in my bag all the time.

good to hear an update!