Thursday, April 05, 2007

A Life in A Day

I had such a tiring day.

Spend almost half my day on a spreadsheet, summarizing the error report for the whole month. I struggled for at least an hour to get a 1 cent figure right. well the rewarding part of the day was though, the feeling of getting an important ad hoc done. after work was spontaneous, it just so happened that 4 of my dude work mates left the company at the same time, so we decided to grab some food and after that went to an Irish pub for some draught. Guinness. Greatness.

we agreed that having some chicks around would add-up to the greatness. Got to know more about them after 2 rounds. man, things just flow out their mouth (I agreed to myself that they don't usually drink), some parts I don't really wanna know, but it was all great too.

in the end, I made a move to come home. I think they eventually end up in some doggy place for massage...

haha, such a random day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thеy maκе assaѕѕinatiοn іnto an асtual
lіfe stylе, busineѕs aѕ well.

Also νisit mу wеb рage: internet marketing new york