Monday, December 11, 2006

Time flies like an arrow..

life has been afloat. on still water. occational breeze trembled the stillness of the water surface. yet I wind-up floating on the exact same spot. no where to run, no where to hide, anymore.

came back from Wellington a little less than 4 weeks ago. has it been that long? trip to Australia and Taiwan didnt do the trick. I went straight to Penang up north west of the peninsular after the spin across south east asia, then all the way down south to Singapore. I knew dodging the reality was as impossible as dodging the bullet. the various indifferent choices of life huh? living the choice you've made is as hard as making it at the very beginning.

yet, I sit here, having fullfil Anna's request, trying to force my mind to concentrate on what matters the most - on searching for the very thing that when being found, things will, according to a lot of people, sort itselve out - a flippin' job.

can someone please give me a good slap?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you.

I feel the same way....

LaiNe said...

I miss you both *HugSss* (instead of a slap).

Anonymous said...

Living is already a choice, things is always the other way round.Perhaps life can be square up as undesirable. And the last thing is, do you give a shit, bro.

Anonymous said...

bro ... it's finally sunny here! wish you could come down to oriental parade for hacky ...