Saturday, December 30, 2006

J-A-Z-Z

I havent been this excited in ages. I went to jazz today (yes I DID!), caught up with long lost jazz time.

We went to this pub call Jazz at South Bridge in Singapore (which ive been to a few times before). when we arrived, it was an ordinary trio comprising a piano, drum, and of course a bass. but after a couple of songs, they introduced a vocal (that was a suprise, whats more amazing is, there wasnt any cover charge!). This vocal - James Flynn, scott-ish, turned out to be a very humorous guy. we've had the privilege to mingle with him (and his Eva-one-of-the-desparate-housewifes-look-alike partner) after two sessions. it was good good... Goooooooood....

also, My brother brought me to a CD store earlier this evening before jazz, a place call Gramaphone. its got a few listening post (nice Pioneer cd player, and veeeery nice headphones) with loads and loads of recommended cds, its good pretty good deals on cds, and whats more is its got all the cds I couldnt find in other places!! haha..

good times.

3 comments:

Anna said...

That's great! Now you've got almost everything you thought you didn't have from Welly. Jazz, coffee and good music stores!!
I'm really happy for you,
and hope you have a happy new year!

Anna said...

Well I suppose you can never have everything... ;)

Anonymous said...

Anna forgot to mention 'Eva'. No wonder it was such a good night Ng. I am very jealous. Where's my Eva?