Sunday, October 08, 2006

20 days and counting.

the soundtrack of the moment - In Between Dreams, Jack Johnson.

20 days til my departure. 9 days til roy's.

it has been a very gloomy week. until today. the sun unfiltered, through the vacuum space, through the clear ocean-blue sky. I woke up extremely excited, partly because of the sun, partly because I finally get one day off work (after 3 weeks of non stop working). this is the day where i dont have to start looking at my watch starting at 4 pm (making sure im not late for work), this is the day i can do my laundry, this is the day where i get to enjoy the street, at its 8 pm. this is the day where my day, is comparatively longer (length of 6 hours). this is the day where i dont have to STAND in tropical weather (you know, stoves, ovens.. heating lights..) for 6 hours.

going off for a cuppa. read my book. 20 days is all i got left.

No comments: