Sunday, October 15, 2006

12 days and counting.

so i had yet another great day.

woke up a gloomy day, but my mood was on the other extreme end of the scale. I woke up fresh and new. found everyone in the lounge as I struggling to wake myself up completely. with my hair still well (badly) shaped from sleep, I decided we should all go for a movie. as a flat. movie didnt turn out eventually, thus, live music in Hummingbird.

it wasnt until work almost kicked in that the sun shown its majestic ray on us. the warmth landed upon the city. work was fun, its been fun for months now.. lots of jokes, dirty jokes. left work early for a dinner at Carmens, thanks to her, this is where and when the highlight of the day took place. good food, a selection of alchohol, laughter, good people from around the world, and a camera blended into one fine night.

walked AK home after getting "a bit" drunk. on one of the winding road uphill to Upland road, among houses and greens, there was an opening which the display of the whole city was visible. we stood. amazed. the wind was gentle. we could hardly hear anything from the city. as if the view was only a photo - a flat sheet displayin the city.

ive got 12 days left. and I am going to miss Wellington.







so much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowses ...

bro, i don't have ur cell number - got a new phone. free to catch up on next tues or wed? sms me 027-265-7181.

cal

Anonymous said...

sorry: 027-365-7181

Shaun said...

bro,don't be too grey,everything is just going to be OK