Saturday, September 23, 2006

So it has come to this.

Never thought it would be so soon, that I have to say this..

"I'm leaving new zealand.in one month" adding on a ':)' or ':('

ive been given only a one month extension on my visa. though ive been told last time by another Nice Lady that i can apply for three instead. i guess thats the problem. it was a Fat Fuck who attended me this time. or maybe the charming aura wasnt with me that day.

as sad as I am, I still think its not the end of the world (sometimes). more is yet to be decided. there is still.. something to look forward to. anyhow, looking at the bright side of it, I get to see my mom before she flies to the states, and I get to travel, have nice airplane meals, enjoy the jet lag and be extremely fatigued. good times.

what would become of everything?

"The lies in every truth, and the sincerity in every dishonesty. its driving me crazy"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So that's it bro...i will be expecting you here