Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Dear AK,

(Dear all too,)

Promised I'd update you with it, but now that you are playing hard to get, I'll play my part in assisting you, hence this private post.

so I went to the immigration service today, again. tryin to apply for an extension on my visa. the lady behind the desk was happy with what Ive got to say for my situation, but she insist on their policy - they do not issue visa to non-passport holder. she also concluded that she can only give an extension of one month, and that is if i quit my job as I apply for the visa. one month? just to save you the mental strength of calculating the date, its 27th of October.

I will go back again on 20th of Sept (one day before my permit expires) to extend my visa. and if my passport arrives before that, I will be all good in apply three months extension, if not, you know the consequence. I will try to extend my visa again before my visitor pass expires, thats is during the end of october. successful or not, lets just smile while accepting whats given.

til then!

with =),
Isaac

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Playing hard to get involves not reading your blog....


eh...

Guess I shouldn't be commenting then either...

oh, well! ;)

If not sooner, you will have to update me on Sunday, Lido, JAAAAZZZZ.

btw, went to sandwiches today. Cool jazz there too! Which I will update YOU on come Sunday!