Thursday, August 10, 2006

No music, no life?

so, I lost every piece of music in my laptop

... again.

if you're a musicloog, you'll know losing your music, is like being castrated (well, maybe not as exaggerating...) you feel a BIG part of you being taken away, useless in a way. whilst being sad and empty in one hand, I beared a word in my mind on the other, relief. surprisingly.

whats more important, is every single proof of my life in Wellington, since 18 months ago, my photos. its like finishing a very exciting novel, only to wake up the next morning and find the novel, although still clearly imprinted in your mind, never existed. you wont be able to show it to someone else.

the upside is... you can still tell the story out of your memory, adding on a liiiiiiitle bit of imagination. =)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks Mr. afp763389

thats a pretty random name.

whats your first name? fij98403298?

cheers!

Anonymous said...

and some RH

Anonymous said...

eh? RH?

rainbow mushroom said...

yes, no music no life...

Anonymous said...

bro ... my laptop just died too. 3 weeks after warranty ended - how loog is that?!! but, for some reason i backed EVERYTHING up the day before it crashed ... i've never backed up since i had the laptop.

so - still got all my music and all.

if you want, can come round sometime to give you a bunch of stuff, when u get ur old laptop working again ...

peace out

Unknown said...

cal my brother... i will need you to come over some time..

it'll be back up and running by tomorrow if the HP guy didnt lie..

peace out Brada!