Friday, August 11, 2006

Live Life.

caught up with a fren back in Malaysia, just. Noticed the conversation was so different from when I was still in Malaysia. its... lacking something, humor? came to know a lot of my frens are pursuing their lifes, their responsiblities...

...working freelance in stage production
...auditor/accounting
...barista
...clerk
...direct selling
...engineer
...media producer
... ... cook

for just a split second, I had a panic attack. well, panic might not be the right word. a sudden wobble. yep, wobble's the word. its like a 3 second minor earth quake. not strong enough to destruct, but enough to be felt and feared of. haha, I dont know what was that.

did I miss my frens? or am I questioning the future I am choosing for myself? but at least I know I am not the only one now.

live life, I want to.

1 comment:

rainbow mushroom said...

thanks for the call... u made my day! ;p