Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A Series of Unfortunate Events 2005

1. a break up
2. shared a room with the wrong guy (for one whole sem)
3. then, my dog died
4. had a terrible terrible stomach ache
5. broke my thumb over a dare
6. hence poverty (unable to work with my broken thumb)
7. hence 2 whole months of inconveniency
8. unable to take my exam (broken thumb too)
9. an agroetat grade on my transcript (passing without a grade)
10.and now, I am denied my permission to attend my graduation

but in the end, "who fucking cares?" AK slapped me with these words, "count your blessings!" she added.

for that, I thank you, AK.

4 comments:

Anna said...

It's a curse of the dramaroyalty.

Being a dramaqueen myself i KNOW what you mean. My take on it is that either you are dramaprince, in training that is, or else you are a fullfledged dramaking.
Welcome to the family.

Us dramafolk need each other! I turn to you to get slapped back to reality (when i soo often blow things out of proportion), and hopefully I can do the same for you. Because otherwise, we would get out of touch with the real world and treat every little misfortune as a momentous lifealtering experience.

Like you said: Remember the starving kids in Africa.

Sorry for being brutal.. but sometimes life isn't fair.. and sometimes it is just that we choose to see it that way.

Unknown said...

anna,

glad to see you rise and shine in the blogging world again. next step, your own blog. lookin forwards to it!

Anonymous said...

yeah man, that is ture...
So ..cheers for life

Anonymous said...

i like that movie, acted by Jim Carey n the kids? that movie title that says something about series...unfortunate...
salute to whoever who did the end credits too.
anyway, i think its lucky that u stand a chance to go through all these...