Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Goodbyes

under a sand of stars, on the murky streets of Kelburn, the only light shining down on me was the moon. walking alone, yet another chance for me to refresh my mind, and think about what has happened during the past month, and what has yet to become the present.

December. its a huge month for goodbyes.

parents leaving middle earth, after their sons' and daugthers' graduation. friends departing for home country. trips to south island. myself traveling. those whom I was able to hang out with without a hassle, are now friends in distance. physically.

how are ya'll doing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm back in KL, safely, physically.

Mentally, I feel sick. Frankly, I don't like to be home.

Need to tidy my stuff, heaps of them need to be done. Huh!

Going off...

Take care pal~