Sunday, May 28, 2006

a pretty "fly" story

ok. here is something...

everyday, I would slip into this pair of dark black jeans to work. its like my work pants, so I dont ruin all my other pants. and so, every first time I went into the toilet at my work place, and everytime I wanted to unzip my pants, I would find that my fly was already unzip (aaaalll the waaaaaay down...). now I have very bad memories when it comes to small things like this, and I thought I really forgot to ... you know... zip my pants.

it was really bothering me. am I really stupid? am I brought up to forget to zip my pants? all sorts of question came popping in. and it grew worse. have I not zip my pants my entire life? did everyone of my friends notice it and didnt say, and that everytime they describe me, they would say, "you know? the fly guy?". I was too scared to ask my room mate about it.

later, one afternoon, I was late for work, and I was out side with my shopping pants (instead of my working pants). I ran to work with it. I went into the toilet that day expecting an opened fly. to my suprise, it wasnt!! later I found the fly on that dark black jeans loosen.

to my relief. Im not dumb afterall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah...
u sim boy

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »